Expand your knowledge and skillset in this one-of-a-kind virtual training focusing on everything there is to know about Sculptra Aesthetic, Radiesse, and PDO Threads.
Join Dermatologist Dr. Aguilera, alongside Dr. Sebastian Cotofana, as they discuss the effects of bio-stimulators with video demonstration and anatomical visuals.
Dr. Aguilera will be showcasing his signature injection techniques and how to combine them with other therapies for the first time outside his Masterclass.
Increase your skills about future trends in aesthetic medicine
Certificate of Attendance
Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera (#1 Sculptra Injector in the USA)
Dr. Sebastian Cotofana (World-Renowned Anatomist)
Learn From World-Renowned Experts About Topics Including:
– What are bio-simulators or collagen stimulating devices?
– How and when are they used?
– Anatomical considerations and anatomical effects of bio-stimulators
– Semi-permanent fillers such as Poly-L Lactic Acid (Sculptra Aesthetic), Calcium-based fillers (Radiesse and Hyper diluted Radiesse)
– Common mistakes practitioners make while injecting
– Biodegradable threads (PDO threads)
– Combination therapies and treatments to yield the best patient outcomes
– Dr. Aguilera’s signature techniques using Sculptra Aesthetic, Radiesse, and PDO Threads
– Video demonstrations of Dr. Aguilera injecting patients with Sculptra Aesthetic, Radiesse, Hyper Diluted Radiesse, PDO threads
– Step-by-step on Dr. Aguilera's procedural approach to combination therapies
– You will be able to access the webinar through the Zoom link that will be sent to you 48 hours after your registration.
– Each webinar series will last for 2-3 hours.
– If you are not available on the day and time of the webinar, you will be able to access it 24 hours after the day of the webinar.
– More in-depth details will be available in the email once you register.
– Dr. Aguilera will be injecting patients with Sculptra Aesthetic, Radiesse, Hyper Diluted Radiesse, PDO threads
You have access for 1 year to your online curriculum.
We have a maximum of 15 students per class, and you are placed in groups of 3-4 students per trainer and model.
Each day, we have 5 rounds of models.
Yes, CAMA supplies models and products for training.
You do not need to bring anything to class however, you are more than welcome to bring a notepad, pen or laptop to take notes.
The Course starts at 8:30am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm. We will be sending you a confirmation email 1 week prior to your course.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the basics course. In order to receive the stamp/seal from CNA, you must complete the Advanced Neuromodulator and Dermal Filler Course.