This course is designated to the theoretical and practical components of mesotherapy/vitamin skin therapy treatments in addition to the theoretical and practical components of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments.
The Theoretical Component Covers:
• The properties of different mesotherapy cocktails and their uses
• The benefits of mesotherapy for aesthetic purposes
• How mesotherapy should be applied and the results of each method
• The properties of Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) course and the benefits of PRP for aesthetic purposes
• How PRP should be applied and the results of each method
• The different techniques PRP can be applied to reach the desired goal of patient.
The techniques taught include derma rolling, mesotherapy gun, and needling. (*aestheticians are only allowed to use derma rolling techniques to practice.) Also emphasized are the anti-aging treatments, shaping treatments, and hair techniques.
This course is specifically designed for Physicians (MD & DO), nurse practitioners (NP), registered nurses (RN), dentists, registered practical nurses (RPN), international medical doctors and nurses. The course includes a didactic and hands-on training session. Attendees receive a Certificate of Training upon successful completion of the course.
The fee for this course is $1099( + taxes), you are required to pay a deposit in the amount of $500.00. The remaining balance will be sent via email and due before the course commences.
* By purchasing you agree to have your credit card on file for future payment installments (if applicable)
* 50% deposit- Final Balance will be due 1 week prior to the course date, and at that time you will receive an invoice to your email to pay the balance
* 4 payments- 4 equal payments will be sent to your email per month. Full Payment MUST be obtained before your course date
* Refunds are only permitted within the first 72 hours of purchase.
* If refund is requested after 72 hour period, it will be under the discretion of management to authorize refund
* If theory is shared, you are only eligible for 50% refund on the individual course price
Popular Keyword Searches: PRP Training Course