Neuromodulators & Dermal Filler Training course is specifically designed for Physicians, and Dentists to have the skill set, critical thinking, and competency to utilize their aesthetic toolbox (Neuromodulators and Fillers) and be successful in their practice after they leave our program.
BASICS TECHNIQUES INCLUDES:
Part 1: Pre-course material
Physicians will be provided with a pre-course material that will enable them to begin to engage with some of the big educational ideas and help them understand better how to manage and/or avoid certain complications while injecting soft tissue fillers and Botulinum Toxin Type A.
Part 2: Theoretical component hosted by experienced instructors and physicians.
An immersive and interactive training program with our team of experienced injectors. Physicians will learn how to effectively utilize Neuromodulators and Dermal Fillers for Novice practitioners.
Physicians’ class outline will be as follows:
2. Facial Anatomy and Anatomical Considerations
3. The Aging Process
5. Dermal Fillers
6. Vascular Complications and Management of Adverse Effects
Part 3: Live Question and Answer and Online Quiz before Practical Component:
Once students arrive for the hands-on component, physicians will have a Q&A session with the instructor, through which they will be able to engage with other students and clarify material directly with the instructors.
After each section respectively, physicians are required to complete a quiz for sections 2, 4, 5, and 6. ALL Quizzes MUST be completed by 11:59 the night before the in-class training. Quizzes MUST be completed with a passing grade of 100%. Students who fail to achieve a passing grade (100%) will be asked to retake the quiz until a passing grade is achieved.
Part 4: 2 Full Days of Hands-on Practice (over 15 hours)
Intensive hands-on training is provided for 2 full days, allowing participants to begin performing Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler procedures immediately. All products and models are provided by the Canadian Association of Medical Aesthetics at no additional cost to the participants.
Areas that will be covered for hands-on practice include:
* Forehead (Frontalis Muscle)
* Glabella (Procerus Muscle, Corrugator and Lateral Corrugator Muscles)
* Crow’s Feet (Orbicularis Oculi Muscle)
* Lip Augmentation
**Individual course price $3500.00 (+tax) (After completion of this course, students will be able to access our Fundamentals of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers: The Basics on Advanced Techniques for Physicians Course).
This workshop is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1), Self-assessment and Simulation (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by The Michener Institute of Education – CPD Accreditation Office. You may claim a maximum of 22 Section 1 hours group learning, 20 Section 3 hours self-assessment and 7 Section 3 hours Simulation (credits are automatically calculated). Please note; CPD can only be redeemed once both the Basics Neuromodulator and Dermal Filler Course and Advanced Neuromodulator and Dermal Filler Course is completed**
This 1-credit-per-hour Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Certificate program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 29 Mainpro+® credits ** Please note; Mainpro credits can only be redeemed once both the Basics Boutlinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Course and Advanced Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Course is completed**
* By purchasing you agree to have your credit card on file for future payment installments (if applicable)
* 50% deposit- Final Balance will be due 1 week prior to the course date, and at that time you will receive an invoice to your email to pay the balance
* 4 payments- 4 equal payments will be sent to your email per month. Full Payment MUST be obtained before your course date
* Refunds are only permitted within the first 72 hours of purchase.
* If refund is requested after 72 hour period, it will be under the discretion of management to authorize refund
* If theory is shared, you are only eligible for 50% refund on the individual course price
Popular Keyword Searches: Neuromodulators and filler course, online Neuromodulators and filler course, Neuromodulators and filler course ontario