Neuromodulators & Dermal Filler Training courses for Nurses Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses to have the skillset, critical thinking, and competency to utilize their aesthetic toolbox (Neuromodulators and Fillers) and be successful in their practice after they leave our program.
BASICS TECHNIQUES INCLUDES:
Part 1: Pre-course material
Nurses will be provided with a pre-course material that will enable them to begin to engage with some of the big educational ideas and help them understand better how to manage and/or avoid certain complications while injecting soft tissue fillers and Botulinum Toxin Type A.
Part 2: Theoretical component hosted by experienced instructors and physicians.
An immersive and interactive training program with our team of experienced injectors. Nurses will learn how to effectively utilize Neuromodulators and Dermal Fillers for Novice practitioners.
Nurses’ class outline will be as follows:
2. Facial Anatomy and Anatomical Considerations
3. The Aging Process
5. Dermal Fillers
6. Vascular Complications and Management of Adverse Effects
Part 3: Live Question and Answer and Quiz before Practical Component:
Once students arrive for the hands-on component, nurses will have a Q&A session with the instructor, through which they will be able to engage with other students and clarify material directly with the instructors.
After each section of the online modules respectively, nurses are required to complete a quiz for sections 2, 4, 5, and 6. ALL Quizzes MUST be completed by 11:59 the night before the in class training. Quizzes MUST be completed with a passing grade of 100%. Students who fail to achieve a passing grade (100%) will be asked to retake the quiz until a passing grade is achieved.
Part 4: 2 Full Days of Hands-on Practice (over 15 hours)
Intensive hands-on training is provided for 2 full days, allowing participants to begin performing Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler procedures immediately. All products and models are provided by the Canadian Association of Medical Aesthetics at no additional cost to the participants.
Areas that will be covered for hands-on practice include:
* Forehead (Frontalis Muscle)
* Glabella (Procerus Muscle, Corrugator and Lateral Corrugator Muscles)
* Crow’s Feet (Orbicularis Oculi Muscle)
* Lip Augmentation
**Individual course price $3050.00 (+tax)
(After completion of this course, students will be able to access our Fundamentals of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers: The Basics on Advanced Techniques Course).
This program is accredited by The Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
* By purchasing you agree to have your credit card on file for future payment installments (if applicable)
* 50% deposit- Final Balance will be due 1 week prior to the course date, and at that time you will receive an invoice to your email to pay the balance
* 4 payments- 4 equal payments will be sent to your email per month. Full Payment MUST be obtained before your course date
* Refunds are only permitted within the first 72 hours of purchase.
* If refund is requested after 72 hour period, it will be under the discretion of management to authorize refund
* If theory is shared, you are only eligible for 50% refund on the individual course price
Popular Keyword Searches: Neuromodulators and filler course, online Neuromodulators and filler course, Neuromodulators and filler course Ontario