COURSE CANCELATIONS AND RESCHEDULING
1. For students who need to change their course dates need to do so two weeks prior to their start date must email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All class and training dates are subject to change. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any class. No fees will be incurred if a class has been changed by the school and conflicts with a student’s existing schedule. Students can be provided alternate training dates if rescheduled dates do conflict with students existing schedules. If students need to request alternative dates, they are to email email@example.com
1. Students who do not attend scheduled training dates or cancel a course date within 24h period prior to their class without a valid reason (i.e., illness, death, in the immediate family) will lose the deposit fee that has been paid.
1. By purchasing, you agree to have your credit card on file for future payment installments (if applicable)
2. Refunds are only permitted within the first 72 hours of purchase.
3. If a refund is requested after 72 hour period, it will be under the discretion of management to authorize a refund
4. If the theory is shared, you are only eligible for a 50% refund on the individual course price
1. All courses payments must be made three weeks before your course
2. Students should bring paper. Notebook, pen, pencil to their course. An hour lunch break will be given for a full training session, and Lunch will be provided for all training (excluding preceptorship).
3. Students/Models are not permitted to bring children to class with them.
4. Course days typically run from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm