This package is the ultimate solution for Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses when getting into the field of non-surgical aesthetics. It includes ALL the skills you need at 25% off for a total cost of $9,427.50(+tax).
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
*Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers Certificate Program (Basics and Advanced courses)
*Platelet-Rich Plasma & Mesotherapy Course (1 day, theory + hands-on practice)
*Sculptra Aesthetics Course- (Online theory + 2 days of hands-on practice)
*Marketing Course (Online only)
*Ticket to the Canadian Aesthetics Expo- September 16-19, 2022
*CAMA Basics Membership
* Unlimited refreshments anywhere in Canada ( observation only)
*Upon check-out you will be unable to choose your course dates. Within 48 hours, you will recieve an email from admissions confirming your course date and lcoation preferences.
*Once this package is completed, we can help connect you with a Medical Director or we may have the opportunity to place you in a clinic (this applies to residents of Ontario ONLY)
Payment Option For This Package:
Option #1- Pay In full ($9,427.50 +tax)
Option #2 – Half payment ( $4,713.75 + taxes) and the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to your final course date* Please ask for more details*
* Please note the package must be paid in full before the final course within the
package is completed
*Accreditation applies to the following course; Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Certificate Program
* By purchasing you agree to have your credit card on file for future payment installments (if applicable)
* Refunds are only permitted within the first 72 hours of purchase.
* If refund is requested after 72 hour period, it will be under the discretion of management to authorize refund
* If theory is shared, you are only eligible for 50% refund on the individual course price
Popular Keyword Searches: Filler Injection Courses Nurses, Cosmetic injection course for nurses, cosmetic injection course, Aesthetic injector certification, filler injection courses, nurse injector course