Frequently Asked Questions
A total of 7 CME credits will be awarded each day.
- By the end of this hands-on training, you will walk away knowing the following:
- Key facial anatomical landmarks, safe zones, danger areas, and facial planes for the best esthetic treatment outcomes
- How to increase your proficiency in delivering excellent facial injectable therapy safely and efficiently
- Anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature, and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial area
- Understanding more than ever what you need to do to prevent and treat simple to complex injectable complications from bruising, vascular occlusion, and necrosis
Prof. Sebastian Cotofana, MD, PhD, PhD
Prof. Sebastian Cotofana, MD., PhD, PhD is an associate professor of anatomy in the Department of Clinical Anatomy at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota. He additionally is a honorary professor of Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow, Russia and a visiting professor at the University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia. He teaches anatomy, embryology, and histology to first-year medical students, residents and health care profession students and his teaching focus is on advanced clinical anatomy for health professionals, residents and physicians.
His research interest is in translational and clinical anatomical research with a special focus on age-related changes of the human face and medical education. He has published more than 100 peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, and online communications.